Qualiens lawyers have developed particular expertise in Private Equity operations assisting investors (companies, investment funds, business angels), issuing companies, majority or minority shareholders or management teams in any leveraged operations (LBO, LMBO, etc.) or fundraising (seed capital/venture capital or development/development capital), particularly for start-ups.
Qualiens lawyers are recognised and appreciated for their proactive approach and their ability to provide solutions adapted to each transaction as well as pragmatic responses to the difficulties encountered, particularly when dealing with any blocking situations.
Expertise and services
In this area, the Qualiens team provides advice with the structuring, negotiation and implementation of these operations, which includes:
- drafting the investment protocol;
- determining solutions for structuring and investment terms;
- executive profit-sharing and incentive schemes (analysis of economic models, optimising tax treatment);
- drafting the shareholders’ agreement;
- the issuance of complex securities tailored to the requirements of each party to the operation (Preference Shares, ABSA [shares with share subscription warrants], OC [convertible bonds], ORA [bonds redeemable in shares], OCABSA bonds, OCEANE bonds etc.).
Our lawyers specializing in this area
Tel. 01 84 79 76 86
We formed Qualiens law firm under the conviction that the only way to form and strengthen the bond between clients and their lawyers is by providing a high quality service.