Qualiens advises its French and foreign corporate clients on the day-to-day tax management of their business, as well as on exceptional operations.
With extensive skills and experience, as well as a solid background in tax law, the Qualiens team offers its clients a dedicated service, adapted to the complexity of their needs.
In this area, the Qualiens team assists and advises its clients in the following matters:
- tax management of businesses and national and international groups;
- closure of accounts and drawing up tax declarations;
- exceptional operations (restructuring, acquisitions, divestment, refinancing);
- management of specific or preferential tax regimes;
- negotiation of tax approvals, applications for tax rulings;
- management of intra-group operations (structuring physical and legal flows, tax consolidation management);
- international tax strategy;
- Management of reporting obligations;
- Assistance with tax audits, contentious claims and proceedings before the courts with jurisdiction over taxation matters.
Contact: Steven Guthknecht