Business law, corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, and private equity
Quentin Fournier is a lawyer specialised in business law, corporate law, mergers & acquisitions and private equity. He was called to the Paris Bar in 2003.
He advises and assists companies, investment funds and managers in LBO and development capital transactions as well as French and foreign industrial players in their external growth or reorganisation transactions. Quentin has successfully supported more than 40 companies and executives in the carrying out their operations.
His multidisciplinary expertise, both with investment funds and incubators as well as with companies and managers, enables him to have a global and pragmatic approach to the operations entrusted to him.
Before founding Qualiens, Quentin practised for 14 years in leading French and international law firms (Rambaud Martel, Proskauer Rose and Hoche Société d'Avocats).
Quentin holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Chinese and Comparative Law from City University of Hong Kong, a DJCE and a DESS [Advanced postgraduate specialised diploma] in International Business Law from the University of Aix-en-Provence and a DEA in liability law from the University of Maine.
The scope of his intervention notably includes :
- Non-disclosure Agreement
- Letter of Intent
- Legal principles and structuring
- Due diligence operations
- Management of the contemplated operations with respect to employee representative bodies
- Negotiation and drafting of instruments (investment protocol, shareholders' agreement, purchase agreement, transfer of business, liability guarantee, etc.)
- Agreements between companies, joint ventures
- Legal monitoring of companies and maintenance of company registries
- Management package, employee savings schemes and management incentive mechanisms
- Issuance of complex securities (OC [convertible bonds], ORA [bonds redeemable in shares], OCABSA bonds, BSA [share subscription warrants], BSPCE [business creator share subscription warrants], etc.)