Qualiens advises French and foreign companies as well as senior executives on all social law issues, both in an advisory capacity and with litigation.
The experience of the Qualiens team means it is able to ensure a high level of responsiveness and rigorous expertise in the matters for which it is instructed.
In this area, the Qualiens team assists and advises its clients in the following matters:
- individual and collective relations with employees;
- implementation of dismissal procedures and contractual terminations;
- drafting of company-level agreements;
- establishment and management of employee representatives;
- working hours;
- pre-litigation and individual and collective litigation before civil and administrative courts;
- corporate restructuring;
- legal modification of the company, disposal of the company;
- disciplinary powers of the employer;
- audit of a company’s situation;
- exchanges with the various administrative authorities (Labour Inspectorate, Direccte [Regional Authority of Businesses, Competition, Consumer Affairs, Labour and Employment] etc.).
Contact: Agnès Aknin Erovic