Qualiens advises its French and foreign clients on legal matters at all stages of their development.
The Qualiens team has a solid background in corporate law, enabling it to offer its clients first-rate service adapted to the complexities of their requirements. Qualiens advises its clients on the management and evolution of their business vehicle, setting up their governance and intra-group relations.
In this area, the Qualiens team assists and advises its clients in the following areas:
- equity transactions (issuance of all types of securities, preference shares, share capital reduction);
- restructuring operations (contributions, mergers, demergers, carve-outs);
- setting up and managing governance within groups (creation of specialized committees, power of attorney, limitations of powers, management of conflicts of interest);
- intra-group relations (cash management agreements, current account, services);
- executive status (terms of exercise of the mandate, remuneration, termination of office);
- setting up mechanisms for executive and employee profit-sharing schemes (stock options, free shares, BSPCE [business creator share subscription warrants]);
- relationship between shareholders (implementation and management of shareholders’ agreements, drafting specific provisions in articles of association, management of minority shareholders) and shareholder dispute resolution;
- restructuring operations; and
- more generally, ordinary and exceptional operations involving legal matters during corporate life.
Contact: Quentin Fournier